Legal disputes can be emotionally and financially draining. When I founded the Menifee-based law office of Rob Schelling, a Professional Corporation, in 1986 it was my goal to build a client-focused law firm to help people reach solutions that meet their legal needs while minimizing the stress and cost.
I am determined to find the outcome that is best for you. Predicting the outcome of any dispute is not entirely possible, but experience does play a vital role in navigating your options and choices.
When you need a lawyer, call 951-301-6200 or contact us online to schedule an appointment to talk about how I can help you.
I provide the quality representation you would expect from a big, successful law firm at reasonable costs. I have 27 years of California legal experience, and I personally handle every case.
Although I am a litigation attorney, I often recommend mediation or negotiation to resolve disputes. Filing a lawsuit and arguing your case in court is expensive. And at the end of the day, litigation is not always the best way to accomplish your goals.
Mediation and negotiation, on the other hand, keep costs low and give you control over the outcome of your case. Through these processes, we can come up with creative solutions that are tailored to your individual situation.
I never see my clients as just another case or paycheck. When someone comes to me with a problem, I genuinely care about helping that person reach the right solution. To do this, I always:
- Listen to my clients' concerns and priorities.
- Take the time to understand how the situation came about.
- Help clients find the most cost-effective solution to their problems.
- Provide honest advice with compassion.
Whether you want to protect an elderly family member from abuse or you are involved in a real estate dispute, I will work to bring about the best solution possible for your case.
Combining Real Life Experience With In-Depth Legal Knowledge
Rob Schelling has over 26 years experience in general civil litigation with an emphasis in real property litigation, financial elder abuse litigation, estate and trust administration litigation, personal injury, dog bite and business related litigation. Mr. Schelling has tried, arbitrated and mediated approximately a hundred or more cases in the Inland Empire and San Diego County. In the last 4 years, Mr. Schelling has been active doing private mediations, together with serving as a mediator for the Riverside County Superior Court in both their Alternative Dispute Resolution program and the Trial Assignment Mediation program. He has been recognized by the Riverside Superior Court, for the past two years, as one of its top mediators.
I have completed much continuing education and training related to mediation, including having recently completed the “Art of Facilitating Settlement” through the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution and “Negotiation Strategy for Lawyers” through the Negotiation Strategy Institute. I have also completed the Elder Law Conference through the California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform.
- Juris Doctorate, Western State University College of Law Fullerton, California, June 1986
- Bachelor of Science degree, Western State University College of Law Fullerton, California, December 1985
- Associate of Arts degree, Riverside City College, Riverside, California, June 1976
- California Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of the Inland Empire California
- American Association for Justice
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, California